Reason for this Blog

This is a showcase for Photos of ancesters/relatives for mcnare.tribalpages.com Tree. I believe family trees should be attractive, interesting, as well as, informational. Hence, I am enhancing my Photos and depicting them in era style layout (Victorian, Roaring Twenties, or Depression) whenever possible. Enjoy viewing/commenting on them.

Friday, February 28, 2014

My latest portrait, Hiram Cooksey, completed minutes ago.

I just finished this portrait of my wife's great-grandfather, Hiram Cooksey.
The photograph used for this portrait was taken in 1897. It was cropped from Hiram's family photo, a Victorian era setting. I have made it with a ornate frame with flowers surrounding it, as scrapbook pages were fancy in that era. I used just about all of my graphic editors to enhance, crop, remove background, and combine 5 images to complete this portrait. As stated in previous post, portrait can be viewed in setting I designed it for on my Tribalpages Tree. Follow instructions except use his name, Hiram Ely Cooksey, in the "find" box.

No comments:

Post a Comment