Reason for this Blog

This is a showcase for Photos of ancesters/relatives for mcnare.tribalpages.com Tree. I believe family trees should be attractive, interesting, as well as, informational. Hence, I am enhancing my Photos and depicting them in era style layout (Victorian, Roaring Twenties, or Depression) whenever possible. Enjoy viewing/commenting on them.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Here is an earlier portrait I completed about a year ago.
It was done for my family tree on Tribalpages.com, it doesn't look very attractive as a standalone print. The background, top and bottom of the print, was a pattern that match the background of my Tree. If you want to see it on the family tree, click on the "McNair and many others" link in "my favorite sites". After that page loads, input my passcode to view living person, and, in the find box at top right, type in Teya Cooksey and press enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment